ReSpecTh is an information system of the MTA-ELTE Complex Chemical Systems Research Group,
prepared in collaboration with the Laboratory of Molecular Structure and Dynamics and the Chemical Kinetics Laboratory research laboratories of the Institute of Chemistry, Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary.
Parts of the ReSpecTh information system are maintained in collaboration with the relevant Working Groups and Task Forces of the COST actions
CM1404 (SMARTCATs: Chemistry of Smart Energy Carriers and Technologies),
CA22151 (CYPHER: Cyber-Physical systems and digital twins for the decarbonisation of energy-intensive industries) and
CM 1405 (MOLIM: Molecules in Motion).
If you are interested in validated, high-quality data related to reaction kinetics (Re), spectroscopy (Spec), or thermochemistry (Th), please click on RE, SPEC, or TH, respectively.
The reaction kinetics branch of ReSpecTh contains the following types of information:
- indirect measurement results related to combustion in XML format
- directly measured gas phase rate coefficients in XML format
- combustion reaction mechanisms
- computer codes related to the analysis, optimization and reduction of reaction mechanisms
The MARVEL (spectroscopic) data moved to the official MARVEL website. Please click on the link below to go to the MARVEL website:
This branch of ReSpecTh contains the following information:
- thermochemical data calculated by the method NEAT;
- high-accuracy thermochemical data for H2(16)O;
- A mirror of Burcat's thermochemistry database, with species searching and function plotting additions.